Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Eater Sunday 2010

Easter Sunday this year couldn't have been any better. Well actually I guess it could have been alittle better. My son Zac spent this blessed weekend with his girlfriend and her family so he was greatly missed. We spent the day with doing Easter egg hunts,going to church and eating wonderful dinner. The weather was perfect and the time spent with family was refreshing at the least. I found it a great day to sit back and reflect on life. I have lots to be thankful; my kids, my husband , family, friends, our health, my home, and all that spring brings us but most importently our heavenly father and my belief in him and all he make possible in my life. I hope everyone got to spend this Easter Sunday 2010 praising our beloved heavenly father and spending time with their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment