Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year A New Me (in time)

Well HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone. Today is January 1st 2011. In 15 days I will be 41.. Another year down. Lately I have felt very overwelmed in my life. I have recently moved my hair salon out of my home and into a salon with another stylist and I also got crazy and decided to get a second job. Like I'm not busy enough right... I have given it alot of thought lately and I really need a change in my life. I am so upset with the way I look so I HAVE got to get a hold on things and get to work on some new healthier meals and I must get to the gym at least 5 times a week no matter what. I am going to use this blog as a log to let everyone know my progress.
I also need to get my house and family alittle more organized. With some help from a few new day planners and calendars and a couple of list I found on the internet we can make this year a very organize one. So today I started by putting up a new coat rack in the laundry room. This will save time and energy every morning on the way out of the house. On this coat rack I put Addie's backpack and both coats, my gym coat with gym bag, my black and brown pea coats that left one hook left for the hubby to hang his fav coat on..I also did ok on my eatting today.. This is the part of my life that will take the most disapline, planning and work. Tomorrow is Sunday so I will start the day by getting up at 7 and dare to go on a brisk walk make a healthy breakfast for the family then we will all get ready and attend church together as a family. After church it will be time to take down the Christmas trees. I think it will also be a great day for soup and homemade bread. Heres to a New Year and The Start To A New Me... Wish me good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment