Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting Started With A Bang

I decided I needed alittle help getting organized this year so I searched the internet and found some cool printable Household planner pages. There were alot to choose from so I picked the best for my situation. My favorite is the Daily List.. There are 2 columns one for morning chores and one for evening chores.. I also liked the Daily Planner that had a column for To do ... To go..
To call... To buy... and whats for dinner. Very cool day planner. I also found a neat Housecleaning Schedule a Weekly Menu Plan, Shopping List and the Daily Diet Tracker.. This one has space to log your food, serving size, calories, and servings by food group.. Anyway last night I made my list of daily chore I knew I had to get done today and my list worked like a charm. I got everything on my list done today and still had alittle extra time for myself. Of course this new list thing requires me to wake up at 5:00 am so I can get to the gym and back home before the rest of the house gets up.. That is the hardest part of my new and improved life for 2011. Here is the link so you too can print these cool planners.. http://organizedhome.com Now I need to work on my menu for the rest of the week.. Tonight the family had one of my fastest and easiest meals... Baked Chicken Breast with Stuffing... Place your thawed chicken breast in your 9x13 pan... make stove top stuffing as directed and pour over chicken then pour a can of Cream of Chicken Soup over the chicken and stuffing... cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.. This is great comfort food.. and mmmmmmmmmmmmmm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment